Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

10 minutes ago, mib82 said:

There are a lot of mysterious things in this apt... they disappear leaving tv on, phones and then they return...and they cannot be seen in any available cams.. I'm almost sure there is a second apt or hidden rooms... I hate this situation! And I suggest to Gary to do coming out, because it's clear he's gay.. maybe Leo too. This morning a girl wanted to fun with them in Gary & Dora's room, but Leo was too tired while Gary didn't want to. 20 minutes before Gary jerked off in the bathroom.. Stop with this hiding and these mysterious disappearances...

Just what i was tiking.the blonde that is in the house closed the kitchen(that way we don't what goes on in that spot they all vanish)and she was talking to phone and looked to be waiting for someone..they she got out kitchen by the livingroom and not by the kitchen door(that remained closed) and she vanished for some time..this place looks more an hideout than an VH house.

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

This house is a complete failure,  5 young people and nothing has happen except for showers and cards   :huh:   

It happens but looks to be happening hidden from viewers and cams,no reason for kitchen door to be closed at all...they just seem to plan things to do things of cam.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Just what i was tiking.the blonde that is in the house closed the kitchen(that way we don't what goes on in that spot they all vanish)and she was talking to phone and looked to be waiting for someone..they she got out kitchen by the livingroom and not by the kitchen door(that remained closed) and she vanished for some time..this place looks more an hideout than an VH house.

The door was closed by the wind. With the kitchen door opened we can see two doors on the right, the first I think is the entrance and the second I don't know what it is, maybe a second bathroom.  The strange thing is the way they disappear leaving everything there and then they come back. It seems like if there was a second adjoining apartment or secret rooms.. I don't accept this.. This is VH not a stupid censored big brother reality..

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

The door was closed by the wind. With the kitchen door opened we can see two doors on the right, the first I think is the entrance and the second I don't know what it is, maybe a second bathroom.  The strange thing is the way they disappear leaving everything there and then they come back. It seems like if there was a second adjoining apartment or secret rooms.. I don't accept this.. This is VH not a stupid censored big brother reality..

no it's her have closed the door,check on the timeline

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Are you sure it was by the wind?Were you seing the blonde on cams when that happened?Agree with you,seems to be AT LEAST one room (but even looks to be more than one)without cams(that they use a lottt) and agree also that looks like they have another place to be and seems to be near or even very near the house.I suggest VH to change the house name to..THE HIDEOUT.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

I didn't watch the timeline,but based on they way she act it's totaly make sense she closed the door,even could looked like it was the wind,..but bet she wasn't in any cam when that "wind" closed the door.With the kitchen door closed they know we don't see people entering and with at least one room to be than they will do that a lot...

4 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are you sure it was by the wind?Were you seing the blonde on cams when that happened?Agree with you,seems to be AT LEAST one room (but even looks to be more than one)without cams(that they use a lottt) and agree also that looks like they have another place to be and seems to be near or even very near the house.I suggest VH to change the house name to..THE HIDEOUT.

It happened two times, the first by the wind (https://voyeur-house.tv/realm16/cam11?timestamp=1501931163) the second by her.