Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

39 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

the cam in hal; don't work anymore

Well..to be fair only worked half of the day..by nigh never worked because night vision didn't worked..ps..next resident/guest leaving will be the tall skinny blonde..she never look absoluty minimal interested so Gess she will be the next..

3 hours ago, clivebb2 said:

it was just short fingers fuck under the panties nothing more no sex or naked,he came in his shorty like a little boy of 12 years old he can't do more 

Yes I know and better than nothing... But for the entire night people said that Gary rejected Dora, and this is not true!! I agree with all of you that they're boring and everything.. but tonight something happened.. it's at least a beginning... 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Yes I know and better than nothing... But for the entire night people said that Gary rejected Dora, and this is not true!! I agree with all of you that they're boring and everything.. but tonight something happened.. it's at least a beginning... 

gary rejected dora after,look his comportment at 00.43  she wanted sex but the reaction of gary was agressive i don't like this guy he proved nothing and play with us,you know i need more for get hard than this fingers under the panties :biggrin:,last chance for him tonight i'm out after if nothing happens, thanks for the free days vh.

6 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

leo c back again pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

VH said Leo it's leaving the project,So Probrably tomorrow will be his last day in cams and in house.Dont remember when the comunicate was done but it was some days ago,they would not lie to us.Imagine if it was september and Leo was still in the project...I still believe in VH.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But hey..maybe Leo and the blonde will once again run of cams to have sex..you know..that's the VH style of doing things..cof..cof..

All the sex and parties that are happening with this lot is amazing, they are the best at entreating each other and having a great time. I don't know why everyone is giving them such a hard time, apart from the fact that all these parties and sex happens outside of the house. ha ha we aint getting to see any of it, ok I've had my fun time to get back to a proper apartment. :p

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

VH said Leo it's leaving the project,So Probrably tomorrow will be his last day in cams and in house.Dont remember when the comunicate was done but it was some days ago,they would not lie to us.Imagine if it was september and Leo was still in the project...I still believe in VH.

maybe leo will continue come here sometime but just like visitor he is friend with the others i have no problem with this

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The tall blonde arrived..now it's bed time and that's it..never seen her doing absoluty nothing more.....Probrably she will get pay tomorrow...

i can't stand her anymore,don't know if she continue take her shower here not sure,it's the only girl don't want be topless in bedroom