Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

12 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

this is some news for this appartment:

"Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora apartment is waking up. Meanwhile we thought nothing will ever happen there, Gary & Dora had hot bedroom session last night. Be sure to check it out in our Archive Moments section. Who knows, maybe they will become our all-time stars eventually, or will be kicked out forever."

when was this hot session last night

4 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

where do you have this news

just for you:

Latest news at Voyeur House TV

New House: Tony & Margaret

We continue to launch new locations with new people coming to participate at VHTV. Meet Tony & Margaret, the couple who showed themselves best on their first night. Having a cozy apartment, it has everything to satisfy even the most sophisticated viewer. +3 More cameras will be added to this apartment soon: Kitchen, Wardrobe and Bedroom.

Watch Tony & Margaret

Anna & Alex are back

Last week guys moved from their old apartment to a larget one. Now they live in a beautiful apartment with plans to cover it with more cameras this month. Their House is always full of guests, and on the first night Misty, Lisa and Dean came to stay at their new place. Drew & Bree are moving in upcoming week on Tuesday.

Watch Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew apartment

Zoi & Tim shared info on their red girlfriend named Rachel. They are trying to lure her into threesome these days, so expect something very new for them to happen the night to follow.

Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora apartment is waking up. Meanwhile we thought nothing will ever happen there, Gary & Dora had hot bedroom session last night. Be sure to check it out in our Archive Moments section. Who knows, maybe they will become our all-time stars eventually, or will be kicked out forever.

Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark House will be kicked out of VHTV this weekend. We were glad to stream these guys. They were fun to watch, intersting to communicate with. Now theirs and our plans are different, we wish them the best luck in future endeavours and would be happy to welcome them back anytime in the future.

Hope you found this week full of interesting activities for you to watch and see you at Voyeur House in the upcoming week. So much coming for everyone to enjoy - don't miss it out!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

ty man but i don"t see any hot session last night my hope is girls play together after don't care about gary for me he is gay and leo is a wast of time

you are not alone to have seen nothing last night,i think vh talking about 2 or 3  nights ago when there was some fingering fuck under the dora's panties but nothing more (no sex,no blowjob,not naked)

"Gary and Dora had an hot bedrrom session last night"...is as true as the apartment description..fun parties in the house etc..why do i haver the feeling this house(and residents)are being treated diferent..no real hot moments in more than two weeks,the ONE time sex,that mega planed and forced and in dark,and they have four pages in archives in..TOTAL.If others houses that actually have something going on it are closed why is this place treated diferent..hot bedroom session lol.