bored

am I the only one who is bored with max and lora?  nora and kiko are boring as well.  alina was almost as boring until i would get on at like 530 in the morning to see them fucking, now i know its not all about sex to watch them but with alma, leora, and maya, theres just no comparison.  RLC needs to kick the squatters out and bring in some more fresh meat.  ok im done.

ive been watching since december and its the same old shit, out of shape gamer fucks chubby girl in the asshole, old news, its like being married and waking up next to the same person everyday, it just gets old and need fresh faces to stay happy.  maybe someday you will understand

I agree. I thought that by getting a mic in the living room that this couple would be a little more bearable, except they hardly spend any time in the living room. Plus their sex life is sub par at best.

If they moved I wouldn't miss them.

Guest kevinbsam7

I agree. I thought that by getting a mic in the living room that this couple would be a little more bearable, except they hardly spend any time in the living room. Plus their sex life is sub par at best.

If they moved I wouldn't miss them.

'Sub par'? She took it up the arse only two nights ago.

And? In the past month you can probably count on one hand how many times they actually have sex. And Lora may be hot but she seems like a boring lay. Her taking it in the ass doesn't mean shit.

I agree i said the other day Lora was always nice to look at but their sex was almost as bad as Elena and Artur lol i used to think MAx was the problem as to why the sex wasnt exciting but now that i think about it she could have did alot more to make it better other than laying there like a dead corpse almost no noise from them ever and barely any movement lol seems like Max had more fun with the prostitute that one time even then he still was lame so i once again say i will not miss them if they was gone and i know some people gone say its not all about the sex i know ive said it myself plenty of times and its not just the sex that makes them boring i actually get tired of watching an empty living room or them laying around like dorks on the bed or sitting in the ktichen staring at the wall and it sucks i feel this way now because this was the first couple i layed my eyes on when i discovered RLC

Guest kevinbsam7

And? In the past month you can probably count on one hand how many times they actually have sex.

Give her a break - she clearly had some kind of operation a couple of weeks back. She's a human being, not an animated sex monkey.

Her taking it in the ass doesn't mean shit.

Funny man! Presumably she prepared, so that it didn't!

I understand about the surgery. I'm not saying she needs to be some kind of overly horny sex addict, but they're not even an affectionate couple. They come off more like roommates than anything else, and on top of that they're barely in the house. They're almost as bad as how Nora/Kiko used to be. I'm not saying Lora isn't hot and sexy (I thought she was the hottest until Alma came along). I just think she's boring to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sick of em. I've seen em screw twice in two months and they hid under a blanket one of those times. He is always gone and she sits around eating all the time. Funny she aint bigger than a house (but she's on her way...)

While they are cleaning house, they should oust Nora (like watching paint dry) and Alina who has to hide under the blanket.

Oust em and get some fresh ones (hopefully that speak English). I aint renewing my paid subscription again. Alma, Leora, Maya, and Isabel are the only ones worth watching. Paul and Leora are the same old crap, but at least you can count on regular sex. Stepan is the only guy that cares about finishing off his woman. The rest just shoot their wad and jump up and go wipe off leaving her frustrated and horny.

Then get some good cameras in all apartments. Some of them are horrible. Then upgrade the bandwidth. Every time you get any action, everybody clicks there and the cameras starts jerking off worse than my little brother. RLC has a good thing going but they need to improve a bunch to be worth $30 a month.

I understand about the surgery. I'm not saying she needs to be some kind of overly horny sex addict, but they're not even an affectionate couple. They come off more like roommates than anything else, and on top of that they're barely in the house. They're almost as bad as how Nora/Kiko used to be. I'm not saying Lora isn't hot and sexy (I thought she was the hottest until Alma came along). I just think she's boring to watch.

In my opinion they are all boring to watch, they all have theire own routines (and so do we) a few of the couples like sex a lot , the others are regular couples, and about the "sexcouples"thats boring to watch either, at least, if you're not a tennant. My lack of knowledge of the English language keep me from express myself clear therefore I stop to write more about this subject.