Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

4 minutes ago, eremes said:

My statement about your post is still fixed.

You mean that you are way too involved/obsessed mentally/emotionally with the RLC girls and that you get hurt when someone says something the least bit critical about them?  Relax dude you need to take your meds. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You mean that you are way too involved/obsessed mentally/emotionally with the RLC girls and that you get hurt when someone says something the least bit critical about them?  Relax dude you need to take your meds. 

Let it rest, don't let it get to personal attacks.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Welcome to my Ignore list.

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Let it rest, don't let it get to personal attacks.

My English skills are not so good that I could  fight with him. The members here can see what has been written and they can decide who is right. I decided to ignore him.

20 minutes ago, Spock said:

One must still be able to tell the truth.

I'm here to discuss RLC, and you know I often agree with many of your view points, but I see no reason to attack those we dissagree with with personal attacks. Asking if a members have taken his meds, it is just dissrespectfull, and has nothing to do in a civilized discussion.

• Like 6

Just now, ed2 said:

I'm here to discuss RLC, and you know I often agree with many of your view points, but I see o reason to attack those we dissagree with with personal attacks. Asking if a members hade taken his meds, it is just dissrespectfull, and has nothing to do in a civilized discussion.

The meds was to much. The first part but hits the nail on the head: 

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You mean that you are way too involved/obsessed mentally/emotionally with the RLC girls and that you get hurt when someone says something the least bit critical about them?  ...