Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

Now that Zlata has settled in, it strikes me that she is going to be another Sia - a very nice person but not interested in showing her box to us lot even though she has a much nicer and better pair of boobs than Sia. Irina is just a first class tease acting up to the cams and judging by the time she was teamed up with Lisa she showed us that she was not shy with blokes, albeit mostly out of cam sight.

And then there's Tereza who has proven to be a slow burner and after the explosion of kitty display last night then well worth the wait. Very nice Tereza, thank you and hope you have more in store when you can find time to grace the apartment with your presence and maybe find time to play with Regina as well :angel: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Which is why, even when I don't agree with your conclusion, I try to let you have your say... I don't need people to agree with me, I just need to not be bombarded with the same thing over and over, whether positive or negative... i.e. the fifty pages of praise for Belle, or the constant it's not real from...  :angry:

Anyway, you're alright with me, even if we have different ideas of what RLC is... :cool:

Thanks, I just want us to respect each others opinions on here, it is too much personal attacks, from both sides. I too was called Mr. Box because I was negative, and such comments only lead to further fighting, it is not a respectfull debate.

And I agree, the almost spamming repititions can be just irritating.

• Like 1