Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

this is one of the reasons why they do not have sex on cam or are under the blankets

... Yana & Ricky had sex under the blankets the first days. ... They got over their restraints and have much more natural sex. ... That is how it should be. The cast should agree to the idea of the project and try to make it happen.

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

... Yana & Ricky avevano fatto sesso sotto le coperte dei primi giorni. ... hanno superato i loro limiti e hanno un sesso molto più naturale. ... Questo è come dovrebbe essere. Il cast dovrebbe accettare l'idea del progetto e cercare di farlo accadere.

Lana and Robert have what you want to see. go look
  • Like 1

Just now, Mauri said:

Lana and Robert have what you want to see. go look

... oh ... It bothers you that I'm right ... I know. ... but ... I just write about my opinion. .. The barcelona apartment are a bad joke. ... It is time to end this endless lifeless show. .. :) ... I still have hope that RLC will find this out one day. :)

10 hours ago, Spock said:

... oh ... It bothers you that I'm right ... I know. ... but ... I just write about my opinion. .. The barcelona apartment are a bad joke. ... It is time to end this endless lifeless show. .. :) ... I still have hope that RLC will find this out one day. :)

stop.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1