Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

14 minutes ago, Mauri said:

why are you on RLC?

... i enjoy watching the apartments with people actually life at there places and not just give shows as the girls in barcelona. 

Lets wait and see, maybe at least Irina and BF will get serious.

Update: It will not happen. Just again a short run. They could not leave this place more fast. ... Just ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

... mi piace guardare gli appartamenti con persone realmente la vita in posti lì e non solo dare spettacoli come le ragazze a barcellona. 

Lasciati aspettare e vedere, forse almeno Irina e BF saranno seri.

are the shows you want to see and not the real life, if they do something that you do not like say is fake, the only thing that needs to close is your computer

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

are the shows you want to see and not the real life, if they do something that you do not like say is fake, the only thing that needs to close is your computer

..  I just would like if the residents would not keep their real life outside only. That do not mean that i say what they should do. ... Again. ... This is a very big difference. 

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This is Irina's bf #4 in two weeks ;)

I guess, this guy is her real BF. I think we should not mix actors someone invited to this apartments to give a strange dance show (with dry humping event) and the real life.

1 hour ago, Spock said:

I have understood that some here cannot bear the truth, but i will continue to write about my opinion.

Once again, it's not your opinion that people have an issue with. Get it? It's NOT your opinions that are the problem. It's how often you post them here. No one wants to hear someone repeat the same arguments over and over. Try it with your friends, tell them how you  dislike something (apple pie, an artist, a politician, your house, clothes, whatever. Just keep it the same.) 6-7 times a day for two weeks. Then come back and tell us how many friends you have left.

You don't have to use every opportunity too "speak the truth" (which the rest of us see as complaining), we already know what you think. Reduce it to once in a while and take the free time to post positive things instead, of things you do like. If you feel you must post about "the truth" every time something happens you have serious problems. Hopefully you don't, so just skip posting once in a while.

If you simply can't resist the urge, can you at least send mails to RLC instead of posting here? They are in control and can change things, no one here can change anything in the apartments.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Once again, it's not your opinion that people have an issue with. Get it? It's NOT your opinions that are the problem. It's how often you post them here. No one wants to hear someone repeat the same arguments over and over. Try it with your friends, tell them how you  dislike something (apple pie, an artist, a politician, your house, clothes, whatever. Just keep it the same.) 6-7 times a day for two weeks. Then come back and tell us how many friends you have left.

You don't have to use every opportunity too "speak the truth" (which the rest of us see as complaining), we already know what you think. Reduce it to once in a while and take the free time to post positive things instead, of things you do like. If you feel you must post about "the truth" every time something happens you have serious problems. Hopefully you don't, so just skip posting once in a while.

If you simply can't resist the urge, can you at least send mails to RLC instead of posting here? They are in control and can change things, no one here can change anything in the apartments.

If there is space in this forum for every fake bate to be mentioned, there is also enough space to call them out as what they are.  

We should really keep the topic of post in this thread related to events that happen in the barcelona apartments or opinions about it. If you have a problem with me, please feel free to write about it somewhere else. ... Thank you. :)

• Like 1