Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

Immagino, lei ha il suo vero BF per una visita di fine settimana. Possono anche prenotare una camera d'albergo lontano dalle camme. 

send an email to RLC and tell him that you want to be part of the project. so you make us see real life then
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mauri said:

send an email to RLC and tell him that you want to be part of the project. so you make us see real life then

... i would never do that, because i would not be as open minded to do so. ... That is actually my point. I should not be in the cast, just like the girls should not be there. 

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

... non lo farei mai, perché non avrei volentieri a farlo. ... Questo è in realtà il mio punto. Non dovrei essere nel cast, proprio come le ragazze non dovrebbero essere lì. 

then do not comment, do not tell what girls should do, and do not say they are false

do not complain

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

why this guy is more "real" that the guy she was with 2 days ago ?

I mean the two visitors who were there doing this strange dance show. They both spoke English and I don't think they knew the girls before. 

Anyway, as soon as the got in real contact (just talking) they left this place very fast and just cam back short to take along pillows and drings. They did left almost as fast as the guy she had in the apartment today

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

then do not comment, do not tell what girls should do, and do not say they are false

do not complain

... again... Please stay on the topic of this thread. Here, we talk about the barcelona apartments and your posts really do not fit any more.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

... ancora ... per favore rimani sul tema di questo thread. Qui, parliamo degli appartamenti di Barcellona ei tuoi post non si adattano più.

Grazie.

you do not fit here anymore, I hope noduls will block you

• Like 1