Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Then you have a really bad translator because that is not what you said --sorry

I do not use a translator, but my english might not be perfect. I were talking of different events, but OK, sorry!

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I still think the situation was set up, but this is more like it should be on this site, they let themself flow with it, enjoy themself, and that makes it genuine.

I do not mean mean it is scripted as the body painting, or the sombrero party, such things are just silly, and for the girls it is a preformance

Well, I will not argue more, yesterday was great.

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

there is a difference between "I would like to see the hot time in bathroom" and "can someone post the video of hot time in bathroom"

I hope you see what i mean :blush:

Okay if it's about asking correctly i'm sorry you are right 

1 minute ago, gel92 said:

Someone took the risk to put the moment in the living room yesterday so i was supposing  that it would be possible 

he took no risk. The living room is fit with free cams so you don't need to be a subscriber to watch these cam.s Did not you notice that most recent pics from  B1 are form Kitchen or living room ? It is because the are free.

Also did not you notice that there are no pics from B2. BEcause all cams in B2 are for subscribers.

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

he took no risk. The living room is fit with free cams so you don't need to be a subscriber to watch these cam.s Did not you notice that most recent pics from  B1 are form Kitchen or living room ? It is because the are free.

Also did not you notice that there are no pics from B2. BEcause all cams in B2 are for subscribers.

Okay thanks i didn't know