Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't panic, you'll miss nothing...for a number of reasons

• The cast in B2 is totally different to the party girls here last year, apart from Madam Lola...
  • Irina and especially Zlata have shown barely any flesh since entering the apartment, so it's a big ask for them to do that with 2 total strangers...
  • Irina's possessive BF was hardly out the door and down the stairs when Beardo and his sidekick arrived.This is the BF she's spent pretty much every minute of every day with over the last week
  • These guys aren't exactly oil paintings are they! Zlata and especially Irina could have their pick...and they wouldn't pick these...
  • Drugs played a huge part in the events of last year..Can you really see Zlata going down that route, if in fact they have any...She doesn't appear to be an easily lead daft young girl like 1 or 2 last year...
  • I don't think RLC would allow that scene to happen again...
  • Lola's been giggling like a little schoolgirl at everything beardo says...they are old friends from way back, but the other 2 are taking it easy, drinking slowly and being polite but I think losing interest..
  • Lola can't manipulate the others like she did last year...

But I might be wrong...:dodgy:

I wrote a long letter yesterday to RLC about this

I hope more customers of RLC will do also.

Does anyone find this a bit sad..Beardo is sad and embarrassing but it Lola who I think is sad, trying to enact a night like last year...He did the same last year with the apron...Fortunately he's wearing something underneath tonight...I don't mind a lot of these staged nights...Most are fun to watch, in varying degrees, but I think Lola is well past her shelf life, and she should stop trying to repeat events from last year. She just hasn't got it anymore...:cry:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Ho scritto una lunga lettera di ieri a RLC su questo

Spero che sempre più clienti del RLC faranno anche.

done several times, demanding more respect for us.
result equal to zero.
not even a nude girl with heels!
I do not think I renew my subscription or replay.

1 minute ago, Calatilla76 said:

I can't believe Beardy man left the apt wearing that skirt. He obviously doesn't care or doesn't seem to realise that he looks like a complete knob.

I'm sure he knows he looks a complete Knob...there's a mirror in the hall...:dodgy: