Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

They are still going on.. 
Lola drunk but still queen of blue balls 
Irina is kissing on the balcony, but nothing more. It was more "hot" in the kitchen 1 hours ago
Sunrise in Barca 07:32 and soon they will go inside - and the party is over

8 hours ago, turkey said:

There are certainties : the daily shower , the preparations for the night , naked sleeping girls .And empty apps !

I stopped my subscription and go for a month to VHTV , cheaper and replay included , we will see . ::)

Funny is that i just bought a replay for the event at K&K&K apartment last night. I really did not want to do that. ;) 

I also enjoy to watch most of the other apartments. I see that RLC has a big issue with the current state of the barcelona apartments. So many girls, but without something going on for real. 

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not watching but let me Gess what happened..the girls and dudes just teased,if any of the dudes tried something more the girl Probrably make him stop,and lots lots of kisses and talk in balcony.Then the dudes will leave and tomorrow or something's the girls and them will have fun..in other place.But already seing people saying nothing happens because the dudes are drunk..sure..this girls never have fault of absoluty nothing..

This is also my assessment. Most likely this guys also will never come back. Just one more teasing show. ... but ... Lola put on a mask? Strange. .. Even if she would have sex now, it would be again not be a real and honest event.

• Upvote 1