Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

Just now, bud2966 said:

its so funny that renate sher and regina is all intro each other for two days all about hiding  in the bathroom and now they are not doing nothing  but that is the real life  with them  and rlc   

Are you auditioning for Mr.Box/Spock 3.0?  Renata has be handing with her friends, Yana and Ricky, with Ilona and Tim.  The other girls have been doing their own thing as well... i.e. Sher on a date, Regina and Tereza hanging out at a club together...

Unless you're just looking for sex... then I would suggest this may not be the place for you?

• Like 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

what I want to know is where is roses one to tell me that I'm so wrong about what I say on here  and tell me that I only put down the girls and  domt tell it as it is  

Seeing as you made 3 back to back extremely snide remarks about these apts, I haven't seen a lot of positive remarks from you except for when Sofie was 'bating (which was as obvious a show as you can get...) It kinda looks like you are just looking for sex, which is much easier to find elsewhere, imo...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Are you auditioning for Mr.Box/Spock 3.0?  Renata has be handing with her friends, Yana and Ricky, with Ilona and Tim.  The other girls have been doing their own thing as well... i.e. Sher on a date, Regina and Tereza hanging out at a club together...

Unless you're just looking for sex... then I would suggest this may not be the place for you?

sorry to bust your little bubble have been watching the b1 apartment from day one and it has some what real back then not like the real hiding in the bathroom under all the bubbles that the girls  are doing now sorry to bust your bubble