Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

56 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Oh sorry, I did not think of that, it was posted in a thread with little traffic, I just wanted to inform people, easiest way to do that was to quote it. Quoting to another thread is just like quoting within a thread, if you click on it, it brings you back to the original post.

I've been informed this not good manner.He might not have wanted it here, or I might steal likes. Sorry @kitek I did not think of that. 

I've now replaced the quote with a link.

His translations have always been posted in the specific thread for person or persons the translation is about. 

59 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree to all this.

We don't know what it is about, I assumed the life style she didn't like was her sleeping around, no commitment etc. if it was homosexuality, that is even worse. I'm sure we all support Renata, and most of us disslike Tereza. Regina has been closer to Tereza for a long time. But I think Sher is put in a difficult possition too.

That does seem like another other possible interpretation. But based on the English phone calls I've heard her have, Tereza seems to have a boyfriend at home and at least one boyfriend in Barcelona so it would seem weird for sleeping around to be the issue. But who knows? It's pretty easy to misinterpret the things you see/hear on cam.