The Presidents vs. Congress

Congressional Job Approval

ALL time low congress approval , and who was president ?

2013 Nov 7-10 worst

9 % approve   86 % disapprove   4 % don't give a shit

2012 Aug 9-12 2nd worst   

10% approve     86 % disapprove   4 % don't give a shit

2012 Feb 2-5 3rd worst  

10% approve    83%  disapprove   

7 % don't give a shit                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

image.png

43 % Approve 48 % Disapprove Feb. 2012 Obama

40 % Approve 53 % Disapprove Aug. 2012 Obama

40 % Approve 56 % Disapprove Nov. 2013 Obama

Most recent congressional approval rating by Real Clear Politics

2017 Sep 25

14.3% Approve  74% disapprove 11.7 % don't give a shit

Trump approval rating most recent

data_download_1_2017_09_24_161afb44b91df

HUMMM I think the media is focused on the wrong part of our government if you ask me. No wonder President Trump is raising hell with them, they SUCK

Image result for drain the swamp

• 3 months later...

This what you get with the previous administrations immigration policies, no one in this great country should have to live like this, and it goes to show the country can only support so many, and once you have reached that point this is the reality.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/20/2018 at 3:42 AM, Thestarider said:

This what you get with the previous administrations immigration policies, no one in this great country should have to live like this, and it goes to show the country can only support so many, and once you have reached that point this is the reality.

Lived in Orange County back in the day.  Heading there in a couple of weeks to see how it changed.  I'll give you guys an update on real life facts when I get back.  Anyone here from Orange County, CA?

Yeh, I live/work right near there. They cleaned that homeless encampment out recently and supposedly gave them vouchers to stay in temporary hotels for a couple months. I believe some non profits are woking to find them permanent places to go. Don't know how that is working out. I haven't followed it too closely, but the bike trail in the video is clean now... --Jason