Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I thought Renata went to her BF, and would stay all night and most of the day, but I see she came home 05:37

Are you sure she has a BF?  From what I've read and been shown, I wouldn't be to sure.  From the few toy bate clips I've seen of her, she has never even penetrated herself.  Everything is clitorial stimulation.  I'm not so sure she is not a virgin.  You all watch it everyday and please correct me if I'm wrong but from the clips of her I've seen there has never been any actual, provable penetration.  There is absolutely no telling what she gets up to outside the apartment, but I'm willing to bet there are no guys involved........but hey, I've been wrong many times before :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

nita is so useless b2 always have same problem

Atleast she showers every day, changes on camera, and walks around topless sometimes. I'm personally think Nita is OK, but I can relate to your view, because I think don't having 2 girls in 1 room ever leads to any good, just blocks any bating. 

With Angelika there however, I am reluctant with calling anyone useless, because it is nothing compared. Angelika's behaviour so far is just rediculous!

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

The problem for me was that another couple arrived. we were seeing plenty of Ilona in the LR until then and it was worth watching but the second the new couple arrived they just play cards. If they are going to do a multiple couples apartment they should maybe do it from the Nelly/Masha/Dasha/Annabel group or even Vanessa/Kitty where they have parties and nudity doesn't seem to be a problem.

Also when it comes to organising parties, Queen Nora is the best but with Irma as her star you know you are in for a good time. After Nora left the parties Irma had seemed more for the benefit of that guy than us or indeed the other girls.

BTW this may be my first post on this thread since My Belle:heart: left so all the doubters who claimed I wouldn't shut up ...

Glad to have you back BB ::)

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you sure she has a BF?  From what I've read and been shown, I wouldn't be to sure.  From the few toy bate clips I've seen of her, she has never even penetrated herself.  Everything is clitorial stimulation.  I'm not so sure she is not a virgin.  You all watch it everyday and please correct me if I'm wrong but from the clips of her I've seen there has never been any actual, provable penetration.  There is absolutely no telling what she gets up to outside the apartment, but I'm willing to bet there are no guys involved........but hey, I've been wrong many times before :)

She has a "BF" in barca, she has had many phone calls with him, they speak in english ( e is said to be from Argentina), and she has stayed many nights with him.

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well Harley, your descriptions are so accurate that I think you have a subscription :biggrin: