Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

18 minutes ago, timber said:

To be fair, Nicole was doing something slightly more interesting than sleeping/staring at her phone when it happened... :biggrin:

But it's still really dumb that RLC hasn't come up with some way to prevent the IR lamp in this room from getting unplugged.

LMAO.....I'm sorry Timber but that's one of the funniest one's I've heard on here in quite some time.  RLC is a bunch of dumb asses.........how about RLC telling the girls,  whatever you do....don't fuck with this one plug/socket.  What a fucking novel concept LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

18 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Regina seems to be such a pleasant person and has a very pretty face and smile ;  I wonder what her problem is ?  Possibly, her weight !  I sure hope she does not become another Lima !  I think she just needs a lot of sex and love .............LOL !

To be honest with you Sliderman,  I'd take Regina over Renata, the twins, the twins friend (can't remember her name at the moment), or any of them skinnier girls.  Regina is what I like to call pleasantly plump, and I like pleasantly plump!!!!  Oh lol, I remember her name now....Gina.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To be honest with you Sliderman,  I'd take Regina over Renata, the twins, the twins friend (can't remember her name at the moment), or any of them skinnier girls.  Renata is what I like to call pleasantly plump, and I like pleasantly plump!!!!  Oh lol, I remember her name now....Gina.

Same here !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1