Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

that perverto guy took out these headphones on his last day....and according to his gestures, one side was not even working...but ever since that day angie has been using it as if she didnt know she had them...

25 minutes ago, TheThinker said:

I would rather have a wank watching paint dry than watch this lot:cry:

how do you put  a picture file on here?

Please proceed if you wish ...but don't put a picture of your activity on here :biggrin:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zinc said:

hmmm..i am a little more positive about this apartment...so far overall they have provided fun and some real relationship issues...one advantage it has over barca is the fact that all three girls are single and they are permanent resident...so they are comfortable in having parties...and all we need is single guys coming over...these girls are beautiful so ofcourse those guys will try to get the max out of the situation...barca loses out coz majority of the girls are not single so not willing to have random hookups...our sofie was an exception...:angel:

I share your optimism, however, the girls need to solve their personality problems. We have two girls who get on very well and may continue to do so, and one girl who has zero relationship with either one beyond sharing/competing for boyfriends.. I think she probably feels superior to them - and I think she's right in some sense,  If they don't this sort this soon, it could months before they get to be comfotable around each other, which for us means less frivolity, less nudity, and in the long run less onscreen sex apart from the one night stands they are currently pursuing.

• Like 1

I think angie has surrounded herself by guys who just want to get inside her that is why noone has the guts to tell her that her singing sux big time... probably she hopes for a career in singing/modelling therefore she tries to attract all such perverts and then doesnt know who to juggle between keeping them in friendzone and letting them have sex....decisions decisions....