Cam streaming question

Guest ButtPlug

Guest ButtPlug

Here's my idea:

1. Purchase RLC Membership

2. Setup a VM, or use an old machine

3. Install the cam viewing program so that all cams can be seen at once

4. Setup livestream on the system and run 24/7

5. Setup some sort of remote control program so that people can be granted blocks of time to control the account

Questions:

Would you be willing to donate a $1 or so to offset the cost of the membership? This would be a donation not a requirement.

What is a good remote access program? I was thinking Team viewer.

Is there an easier more secure way to do this? Essentially it is just desktop sharing.

Here's my idea:

5. Setup some sort of remote control program so that people can be granted blocks of time to control the account

Questions:

Would you be willing to donate a $1 or so to offset the cost of the membership? This would be a donation not a requirement.

Is there an easier more secure way to do this? Essentially it is just desktop sharing.

No thank you.

I'll draw the line at posting videos of content I see.  I really don't want to deprive RLC of income they deserve for producing their site.

(I look upon my videos as a kind of advertisement for the site.)

If you start earning money from RLC's product, you may be liable for a lawsuit.

Guest ButtPlug

Here's my idea:

Questions:

No thank you.

I'll draw the line at posting videos of content I see.  I really don't want to deprive RLC of income they deserve for producing their site.

I agree I don't want want to deprive them of income, because I am sure it's not cheap to run. I guess I was looking at from advertisement perspective because it would give people the opportunity to see what the private cams have to offer and they may chose to buy their own membership. I don't want to get sued though either.

Here's my idea:

Questions:

No thank you.

I agree I don't want want to deprive them of income, because I am sure it's not cheap to run. I guess I was looking at from advertisement perspective because it would give people the opportunity to see what the private cams have to offer and they may chose to buy their own membership. I don't want to get sued though either.

I don't record everything...or even everything that might be of interest to us perverts...that is shown.  Many times I just watch.  You would allow anyone who opts into your program...whether they pay you or not...to view everything and even control your feed.

Given the fact that there are many pictures and some videos of the happenings in the pay areas already available, I think you would have a hard time making a convincing argument that what you are doing is advertisement.

In my opinion, you should drop the idea.