Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Kira has come home.  She and Nina are looking at something on the laptop.  All smiles and happiness. 

Nina showing Kira some affection.  This time she is not rebuffed.  PHEW!  I think everything may be OK again. :heart:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

back home after a day of work and find Kira in a bra playing drums, super sexy :blush:

what more could i want...

Ahhhh!    A little earlier she was playing Guitar Topless.  I think that beats it.  :blush:

Kira left with a bag for what looked like a gym session.  Came back later and eventually went to bed alone.  Nina arrived home with DE in tow.  Hmm!  Not good.

Nina went to the bedroom and cuddled up to Kira, but all was not well.  It looked like Kira was refusing to get up and meet DE.  There then followed a protracted kiss and cuddle with Nina trying desperately hard to appease Kira.

In the past she would have given up, or start to shout at Kira.  Not this time!  Nina, this new Nina is now above that, she is more mature. 

She kept at it kissing, caressing and staring deep into each others eyes.  Soul searching.  This spoke volumes more than any sex session, and I do not expect many of you to understand.  Gently, the ice melted and Kira responded.

Unfortunately DE was a constant pain in the arse. Interrupting, even coming into the bedroom to find some PJs.  Kira never once acknowledged her.  The moments were lost.  Once again Nina persisted and rebuilt the bridges that had been damaged earlier in the day with their tearful Phone call.  This new Nina is magnificent.

So in the end Kira capitulated and got up out of bed and into the Kitchen.  Finally acknowledged DE's presence.  Normal service is now resumed. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

I think they are afraid the bed will squeak too much. Don't forget Doe Eyes is at home.

This is a HUGE step forward for the girls.  It means they are not going to let DE come between them anymore. 

There is nothing in their contract to say they have to perform entirely in front of the cameras.  In fact they probably do not have to perform at all.

This was for them.  And them alone.  And I applaud them for it.  This is REAL LIFE remember.  Bravo girls.  sleep well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, le5b05 said:

This was for them.  And them alone.  And I applaud them for it.  This is REAL LIFE remember.  Bravo girls.  sleep well.

It was a good session! Another minor earthquake was reported in St. Petersburg last night :biggrin::heart:

• Like 4