Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, guys... as usual you are all fantasizing about a situation  in which you have no idea what is going on. And of course that leads to conspiracy theories... and in the end it all turns out completely different to what you all originally thought. Well, at least it keeps me laughing..... :biggrin:

Like a female friend of mine once said during a discussion about the size of male/female brains. Science says that the male brain is about 1/3 larger than a females. My friend said "That may be true... but you have to take into account the position of the man's brain" We all asked what she meant by that. Her answer was "Well dear.... Men think with their dicks, so obviously that is in their head...and his brain is in his balls"....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

Yes, guys... as usual you are all fantasizing about a situation  in which you have no idea what is going on. And of course that leads to conspiracy theories... and in the end it all turns out completely different to what you all originally thought. Well, at least it keeps me laughing..... :biggrin:

Like a female friend of mine once said during a discussion about the size of male/female brains. Science says that the male brain is about 1/3 larger than a females. My friend said "That may be true... but you have to take into account the position of the man's brain" We all asked what she meant by that. Her answer was "Well dear.... Men think with their dicks, so obviously that is in their head...and his brain is in his balls"....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What’s wrong with our opinion? In poor words I tries to say that Dasha feels absolutely not attract by Sasha. And she hold always a certain distance to him. In bed and outside bed. Take a look at her attitude to him. Kind but frosty. But Masha tries to achieve exactly the opposite. She tries to bring all three together in bed. All the hugs on the sofa and in bed, all the kisses in the tube and the fact that Dasha now must sleep in bed. And, oh coincidence, Sasha sleeps now in the middle, between the girls. Just at a few day ago there was a strictly order Dasha, Masha (for the hugs), Sasha. That makes me think that Masha plans something. I am miles away from thinking with my dick. All the “ now, now, attention, now it will happens” sound so strange to me. Why? Honestly, because the picture in my head that Sasha fucks Dasha makes me sick. Because I do not find, that Sasha is an attractive man. He has a long dick. That’s all. I never would see this action.

• Upvote 1

Honestly feels like Sasha and masha weren't having a lot of atention by users so they or someone else invited(contracted)Dasha to join their house,those that are in Rlc for some time know there is an "thing" about seing this three togheter in bed etc,in my personal option Sasha isn't limiting anything at all,he just doing is role in the plan the three combined,that's why we seen the kissing session etc.Sasha and masha are just repeating what they did with V,with some changes but similar in may aspects.To me just like what they did with V they are loosing some good rep,some time ago they were a lot natural and not like they are doing for the last months.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tedjon said:

The tables have turned  and now it is Masha who locks herself in the bathroom to masturbate with artificial penis, while D&S cuddle in the bed...::) 

Sorry man, you are dreaming. Sasha is in the living room an works on the computer. Since 30 Minutes. Maybe next time

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly feels like Sasha and masha weren't having a lot of atention by users so they or someone else invited(contracted)Dasha to join their house,those that are in Rlc for some time know there is an "thing" about seing this three togheter in bed etc,in my personal option Sasha isn't limiting anything at all,he just doing is role in the plan the three combined,that's why we seen the kissing session etc.Sasha and masha are just repeating what they did with V,with some changes but similar in may aspects.To me just like what they did with V they are loosing some good rep,some time ago they were a lot natural and not like they are doing for the last months.

ok, when you are right with your contractor theory, then my theory, that Dasha is there because she had no place to go after the split with Demit is wrong. Do you really know about RLC runs? About contractors? When she is a contractor visit, what’s the pupose of the visit? Boring nothing. Girlie hugs?

23 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Sorry man, you are dreaming. Sasha is in the living room an works on the computer. Since 30 Minutes. Maybe next time

Well, I did not run the stopwatch, but Masha got locked up in the bathroom way before Sasha came out of bed 

24 minutes ago, Tedjon said:

Well, I did not run the stopwatch, but Masha got locked up in the bathroom way before Sasha came out of bed 

Sorry, I' dont meant my word in a bad way. Only, the idea that Sasha touches Dasha makes me sick. He has not to touch her. He should touch Masha

3 hours ago, dwarf said:

ok, when you are right with your contractor theory, then my theory, that Dasha is there because she had no place to go after the split with Demit is wrong. Do you really know about RLC runs? About contractors? When she is a contractor visit, what’s the pupose of the visit? Boring nothing. Girlie hugs?

If Dasha was there just because she doesn't have an place to stay she Probrably wouldn't bating in living room an empty in bed and using dildos etc,she was also with other friends(teya and Stan)for some long weeks and even the shower she didn't show much,and not an single time she was naked or even less so something more,also to travel to other country just to have an place to sleep seem a an little to much.In my opinon could b two things(but any other person could have other opinion and diferent of course)it's or because masha and Sasha place was having few viewrs and they talked with her to join them,or could be Dasha it's trying to comeback and have another house in tv.From what I seen from Dasha if was just an visit she wouldn't not do the things she did till now.