Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

really sad how glasha got rid of the last guy... women are really heartless.. he really left broken heart... lets see how long this guy will last...

thanks to sonya and that no erection guy...i discovered a new kind of sex... it was basically lesbian sex with a guy... i have never seen thrusting like that without insertion and the reaction of sonya was even more surprising...dont know if she was acting for the camera or she was actually getting orgasm.... salute to the confidence of the guy...he didnt worry about the softness between his legs...

3 hours ago, Zinc said:

really sad how glasha got rid of the last guy... women are really heartless.. he really left broken heart... lets see how long this guy will last...

thanks to sonya and that no erection guy...i discovered a new kind of sex... it was basically lesbian sex with a guy... i have never seen thrusting like that without insertion and the reaction of sonya was even more surprising...dont know if she was acting for the camera or she was actually getting orgasm.... salute to the confidence of the guy...he didnt worry about the softness between his legs...

Truly amazing how many dudes this girls have in bed,well it's more how fast they change one to another,last night she was with one,all cozy,having sex for hours then today it's already another dude(this does zerooo)but at least he it's paking,Probrably next days another will replace this one.Just the same with blanket girl,lots of dudes in her bed,sex with several of them,all in short time.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Truly amazing how many dudes this girls have in bed,well it's more how fast they change one to another,last night she was with one,all cozy,having sex for hours then today it's already another dude(this does zerooo)but at least he it's paking,Probrably next days another will replace this one.Just the same with blanket girl,lots of dudes in her bed,sex with several of them,all in short time.

did the guy change today? it wasnt the same?

overall i think angie gets the most guys...but she keeps it off camera mostly... in her case i think the guy first has sex then shakes her hand... the bruises on her leg probably show her active sex life... but...yeah glasha is not far behind...

14 minutes ago, Zinc said:

did the guy change today? it wasnt the same?

overall i think angie gets the most guys...but she keeps it off camera mostly... in her case i think the guy first has sex then shakes her hand... the bruises on her leg probably show her active sex life... but...yeah glasha is not far behind...

Dam so many diferent dudes that gets confusing,was talking first that dude Glasha had sex for almost all night ,was last night or night before,then today was already another dude,but this one did nothing,he leaved with an bag,didn't seen if she leaved with him also or not.

• Like 1