Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Greasemonkey said:

starting to look that way

Masha use to control Sasha and has embarrassed and hurt him many times over and over. That's why 95% of the time he;s emotionless to her and she's been this same way until recently that she realized that she's lost grip on him. Dasha has never hurt Sasha, has never done anything behind his back or in front of his face that crush his ego and emotions. She is pure and clean to him and him to her there is no baggage between them. I give another 3 months before Masha freaks out and tries to kick Dasha out and Sasha stands up for her. 

5 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Masha use to control Sasha and has embarrassed and hurt him many times over and over. That's why 95% of the time he;s emotionless to her and she's been this same way until recently that she realized that she's lost grip on him. Dasha has never hurt Sasha, has never done anything behind his back or in front of his face that crush his ego and emotions. She is pure and clean to him and him to her there is no baggage between them. I give another 3 months before Masha freaks out and tries to kick Dasha out and Sasha stands up for her. 

Three months?  I give it until June 1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slywinkle said:

I find it funny that Dasha expressed no interest in Sasha until the last few weeks.  Now she can't stay off of him.  What happened?

I'm not sure but they have really fallen for each other. Sasha has always been so mechanical when he has sex with Masha since the being that I watched them and now it with Dasha there's a completely new humanity to him.