I am curious???

bigjosh83

Thank you for agreeing with me.

I just know that an airplane badly engineered can not fly,.. or at least not for long. 

And if it were mine to control, I would want to make it as alluring as possible to both subscribers, as well as to any future prospects in possibly buying my site from me.

Let me just put it this way; If Hugh Heffner would have just produced another sleaze magazine, it would never have turned into the phenomenon that it did.

This site has a lot of potential, and the fixes are so easy, that it's maddening!

JUST TURN THE F------- SOUND ON FOR ONE!

I just hate to see a very good idea not carried through properly.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the couples spoke English, then sound would matter more to me.  As it is, sound only helps me get a sense of emotion.

On the other hand, if one is a subscriber, there are ways of getting sound in areas that don't have mics.  For instance, Lina's living room has no sound...but if you open their bedroom cam, turn the volume to max, you can hear what is being said.  Of course, if they have the TV on...which they frequently do...that makes it hard to hear their conversations.

For me, sound would have a low priority on my wish list.  Better...and more...cams in the bedrooms would rank highest.  I would like to see all the bedrooms have similar cam numbers and placement as the lesbian's bedroom.

This site has a lot of potential ! That 's true and the owner should take advantage of that .Who knows someday someone might "buyout" the site big bucks, right ? (LOL !) In the short term, more and more subscribers sign in is no doubt.

Back to the technical aspect, angle is the key of a camera ! So, by placing a camera at a lower level 's still better than at almost ceiling, even that lower could be 2 feet (or 50 cm) from the ground. My opinions !

Well, Your sign on name might be Wacky,.. But your not wacky,.. your right!

Judging by the gross incompetence of the people who produced this site, I'm surprised they didn't strap a camera on a ceiling fan so we can watch the room go round and round.

And even though everyone is entitled to their own oppinion concerning not having any sound on in the living rooms or kitchens of many of the apartments,.. Im sure that most people would  prefer to hear the natural sounds that take place while they are viewing.

I doubt seriously that if the sound was removed from Kiko and Nora's living room, that no one would complain!

I mean they can always mute the sound themselves,.. But I know that they wouldn't.

And of course they should have better cameras, and visuals,.. After all,.. That's is what they are selling, and is at the core of their very product.

I think that is part of the problem there is now one to contact.  I know you can use whois but I do not know and understand

what you get back from it.  Others have posted that their e-mail bounces back.

Domain Name:    reallifecam.com

Registrar:      Name.com LLC

Expiration Date: 2016-04-07 10:32:44

Creation Date:  2011-04-07 10:32:44

Name Servers:

ns1dns.name.com

ns2dqx.name.com

ns3jwx.name.com

ns4cpw.name.com

REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO

Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.

Whois Agent

PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1

Bellevue

WA

US

Phone:        +1.4252740657

Fax:          +1.4259744730

Email Address: [email protected]

This means that they're using a proxy for their contact info in the whois records. You can email the [email protected], and if you're really lucky, Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc. will receive it, review it as legit, and forward it on to the owners. But 99% of the time, your email will end up in the trash.

Thing is, contacting them wouldn't do any good.  The carelessness and thoughtless they displayed over their own product should be obvious to anyone who so much as glimses their own site.

That's why I once said on an earlier post that they must have contempt for their own subscribers.

No, Unfortunately, only two things would move these types from making the kind of changes nessesary;..

If subscribers finally get fed up and cansel in significant numbers, or if someone comes along with a better product.

Only then would you see them scramble, or get off their cheap, lazy, asses and start to make the improvements.

I don't know who they are, but I am not their enemy!  I'm just saying that if you want to someday hopefully get a lot of money from the sale of this site,.. They have to increase their subscriber base.  And beat the competition before it even has cause to arise.

That's good to know JoJo,.. I know that you would appreciate smart marketing, so if you would allow me, I will tell the people who own this site an idea that would make their site explode with attention and added subscribers, much like Face Book did.

First, and this has to be done first,.. I would make the site a pure delight to watch with all the improvements necessary to bring that about.

Then, When it was beyond reproach, I would approach the Universities, giving free access to the professors who teach sociology or the study of human behavior, so they can use it, or certain segments of it in the class rooms.

This would allow for two things to happen,... First off it gives an opportunity to introduce this site to a lot of students at a time, who no doubt many of which would subscribe later themselves.  Not to mention word of mouth to their friends as well.

But more importantly, it would give me an excuse to run to the news media and let them know what is being done there.

Believe me, They would be only too happy to run a news cast of something so provocative.

Millions of dollars of free advertisement,.. Not costing me a dime.

This site, if it were done well,.. has the potential to be nearly as big as Face Book given time.

But it has to be done well.

They opened themselves up to it.

Believe me,.. I know how to tread in a burning building.

And there is a distinct difference between parents hearing about their daughters getting fucked via the internet, as opposed to just watching consenting adults in the course of their own daily life.