I am curious???

bigjosh83

They opened themselves up to it.

Believe me,.. I know how to tread in a burning building.

And there is a distinct difference between parents hearing about their daughters getting fucked via the internet, as opposed to just watching consenting adults in the course of their own daily life.

In the case of the VoyeurDorm it wasn't the parents...it was the neighbors.

I grant you that VoyeurDorm was different in that they were selling sex, but my point was in reference to media attention...something you suggest being sought out.  Even though VoyeurDorm won their court battles, they lost...because of the media attention.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one never would have endorsed VoyuerDorm.  On it's surface it was sleazy.

And it's true that using the news media can either help or hurt your buisness interest.  No argument there.

But Playboy Magazine for one didn't get it's national and then international acclaim by just remaining on the rack in some nasty adult book stand.

And if the site require proof of age before being able to view, that would be the only remaining issue that either parents or neighbors could possibly have.  The rest has already be done in other venues, far more racy in their content, than what their son's or daughters already do watch.

Anyway,.. I do appreciate your thoughts as well.  The rest is all just an exercise of futility since neith one of us owns this site.

Lets just hope that they will somehow on their own just improve the site themselves as time goes on.