Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Lo siento pero no vi ese momento, en qué hilo entienden lo que dicen las chicas, estoy interesado

Por respeto a la gente que maneja este foro, no lo diré en Por respeto a la gente que maneja este foro, no lo diré en pùblico, pero creo que cualquiera puede sobre entenderme., pero creo que cualquiera puede sobre entenderme.

Just now, Noldus said:

Candy está borracha y quiere irse a la cama, el chico quiere quedarse con las chicas ...

I think he is also quite drunk. But the party, a long time ago, that seems to have ended.

I wished camcaps would give me some Tokens for that… i doubt they would do…

this is for the newbies … its more visual than just a table … the source was mostly from @Noldus post

and im sure there are still some mistakes in it … just tell me …

(and big thanks to some of the paid members who leaked stuffs from time to time … even risking to be banned … me and im sure some others too appreciate it alot … but i think the leak is closed … wished trump would work for reallifecam … man that would be wonderful - a wonderful world of leaks every day)

If someone needs some IG from the Girls --> PM!

(oh forgot adri)

bfiv.png

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, vortios said:

No, but if there are people around me and in other threads, if they understand girls pretty well.
But for what I have told you, it does not make flate to know languages. Since Malina's partner, we saw him, on Malina's screen, how much was showing the room and the views that the room has?

On her phone? When was that?