VH-income/Earning system

Does anyone have an insight to how much the participants earn (as a rule of thumb)? 

And how their earning system works? I'm guessing that the more viewers they get the higher their income gets. But I'm am curious more exactly how it works. 

For example is it better for them to peak I few time a day than to have a high average view count?

On 8/8/2018 at 11:12 AM, Callypb said:

Does anyone have an insight to how much the participants earn (as a rule of thumb)? 

And how their earning system works? I'm guessing that the more viewers they get the higher their income gets. But I'm am curious more exactly how it works. 

For example is it better for them to peak I few time a day than to have a high average view count?

I’ve written extensively about this. 

Basically take your membership rate divide it by 2 since VH takes their 50% off the top and then divide that number by the number of seconds in that period of time. That’s how much your total value is per second. Then when you watch a pay cam, that’s how much the tenant earns each second that you watch. Whatever seconds that you don’t want through the day goes straight back to VHTV. 

So, when I was a sub my daily value was $0.33. So if I didn’t watch anything that day VHTV keep all of it on top of the other $0.33 that took off the top. 

Tenants only have a chance to earn your money through time viewed. I’m pretty sure that’s down to the second. 

There is an arguement that says VHTV only takes 50% and then evenly spreads the other 50% per your viewing rate, but I don’t believe it. Under this, the amount of time you view each day increasing in value the less you watch. So, for example if you’re worth $0.50 and you watch a pay cam for 24hrs, each hour your view would be worth $0.02. But if you only watched for 1 hour your worth for that hour would be the whole $0.50. Like I said I don’t believe this. I think VHTV takes whatever you don’t use. 

As for the amount they earn. That depends of course. I would say anywhere from $100/month to as much as $3000/month tops. Depends on the number of subscribers and the time watched. Numbers that only VHTV knows.

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2018 at 11:21 PM, Amy3 said:

Like I said I don’t believe this. I think VHTV takes whatever you don’t use. 

That's funny to read 😄

We definitely need to put more elements with triangle shape everywhere at the website too. Just to light up more conspiracy theories about how bad we are 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That's funny to read 😄

We definitely need to put more elements with triangle shape everywhere at the website too. Just to light up more conspiracy theories about how bad we are 

Yeah!  Well I heard you guys colluded with the Haitian Government to build your North American Servers there.   Now I know why the buffering was so bad when you guys got the NA servers online.  Dam Haitians never could run the internet!!!😀😜 Bet you got the Haitian Secret Service  doing your lighting and camera placement to... AH HA!!!!  I finally figured it out!!!!!🐹  Quick!  Someone tell Drumpf!!  Perhaps he'll slap tariffs on the Haitian Internet!  Would make about as much sense as slapping tariffs on the Canadians.. Oh wait!  He already threatened to do that..🐀

13 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That's funny to read 😄

I disnt say you were bad. It’s just business. Either you dispense the other 50% or you pocket what doesn’t get used. Which is it? 

My worth can’t be more then my sub and if you take half, then the only thing up for discussion is how the other half gets paid out. 

I happen to think that if a person buys a sub and never watches, you end up keeping it all, some conspiracy huh? 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I disnt say you were bad. It’s just business. Either you dispense the other 50% or you pocket what doesn’t get used. Which is it? 

My worth can’t be more then my sub and if you take half, then the only thing up for discussion is how the other half gets paid out. 

I happen to think that if a person buys a sub and never watches, you end up keeping it all, some conspiracy huh? 

Our system is a very complex one, and it's unique in it's way. But answering to your direct question, no, we don't take unspent money (read view-time) back to our pocket. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Our system is a very complex one, and it's unique in it's way. But answering to your direct question, no, we don't take unspent money (read view-time) back to our pocket. 

Ok, follow me now, I'll explain it.

So, if I understand correctly, my 50% worth as a sub gets paid out. If that’s the case, then in my example, my worth to the “managers” is half my subscription cost and is based on time viewed, thus if I were to watch one pay cam for one minute then the whole value of my 50% for the term of my sub gets paid out to that manager. If not, then you are indeed keeping the other half, minus the 1 minute viewed.

If this is not correct then explain to me how you’re not keeping the rest of the money, minus the 1 minute I actually watched that 1 pay cam? Who gets the other 50% minus the 1 minute I watched? Perhaps it’s divided and distributed across all of the managers. I already know that you don’t pay the tenants. So, where does the other half of my worth go if I don’t watch anything? 

Also, if I may be so bold to say it, but 46 closed apt in a 1.75 yr span doesn’t exactly bode well for the idea that the tenants are making out that well. The managers maybe so, but the tenants, perhaps, not so much. Just a thought, not trying to be mean, just real!