DONATION

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

As my self imposed second exile approaches, I am wondering what to do with all my collection of vids (the links for which seem to have be blocked again)....perhaps I could donate them to someone else on here.....in one massive transfer (well a few actually)

or I could re-up them all again, but that is very boring.......and i have had problems with mediafire recently.....

or I could just delete everything....

As my self imposed second exile approaches, I am wondering what to do with all my collection of vids (the links for which seem to have be blocked again)....perhaps I could donate them to someone else on here.....in one massive transfer (well a few actually)

or I could re-up them all again, but that is very boring.......and i have had problems with mediafire recently.....

or I could just delete everything....

Just back them up on a disk  then delete them from the computer.  You don't want to delete them forever.

Guest NL Forever

perhaps if I sent them all to Admin, he could post them all up here in the media section...? Then they would be here for as long as CC exists....

perhaps if I sent them all to Admin, he could post them all up here in the media section...? Then they would be here for as long as CC exists....

I would éventuelement lover assets if desired. :)

En_Français.

Je serais éventuelement amateur  de les avoirs si vous le désiré. :)

Guest HappyChap

Big Al - you can have mine as well...if I ever get away from this place....latest attempt to cancel my account failed again......someone doesn't want me to leave....grrr!!

Guest NL Forever

I'll look after them for you!  ;D

PM me, please!!!!!!!!  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Done......... have fun...I need a spring clean of my PC and of my brain!!!!