4shared leaked nudes #2

isharat

3 minutes ago, isharat said:

Any link posted here gets deleted. Someone is surely checking this forum.

I am sure the 4shared people check this Forum and kill off any links that get posted.  That's what usually happens when Content gets posted without the Owners Consent.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I am sure the 4shared people check this Forum and kill off any links that get posted.  That's what usually happens when Content gets posted without the Owners Consent.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out......but we are talking about the mental capacity of this forum!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out......but we are talking about the mental capacity of this forum!

The Forum doesn't remove the Links.  The Links just go dead.    The only time I have removed a Link is when I see any images with Children present throughout that link.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The Forum doesn't remove the Links.  The Links just go dead.    The only time I have removed a Link is when I see any images with Children present throughout that link.

I wasn't talking about you or any other mod SC.  I know you and the other mods only do what you have to do to keep the forum children free.  The people that keep posting to this thread are so excited that they found something, they are besides themselves and want to post it.  Myself, as much as others are disenchanted that 4-Shared locked the door on their search criteria.  It was once a great site but not anymore!!