Nora and Kiko Saturday Night Special

Maybe I am just too sensitive but it always pissed me off when a woman laughed whilst I was banging her brains out!

A good laugh when finished or resting is fine but during it is a defo NO NO!!!

Kiko should have slapped her butt or rammed him cock in her mouth to shut her up!!!! LOL!!!

I love Nora but I would have still slapped her!!! She is a great fuck though. The best on RLC for sure. The only problem is they don't get it on often enough!

She is exciting and adventurous when having sex but whenever she cums she does a shy giggle!!! Endearing but undermines a mans confidence!!! LOL!!

Sex with Nora looks great!  And she may lie on her back a long time (until she gets on top to give him a blow job).  But she is very responsive.  She makes lots of sexual sounds, and sometimes he keeps his hand in her mouth to quiet her some.  And her uterus or lower abdominal muscles heave and contract to show real sexual responsiveness while he is playing with her.  They both sometimes laugh.  They were happy during the sex.

I would like to have my own Nora, just like her, and sex would be so great all the time.

Kiko was good to her sexually today.  He progressed really slowly and very gradually got her more and more aroused.