the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

paul congratulations, is finally learning to give pleasure to leora glad that this improving your skills in bed , leora and a hot wife , a volcano to be more precise , more work her masturbation and oral sex that you will be able to give an orgasm to her. but only of you have endured this volcano for more than 10 minutes is a big step .

paul congratulations, is finally learning to give pleasure to leora glad that this improving your skills in bed , leora and a hot wife , a volcano to be more precise , more work her masturbation and oral sex that you will be able to give an orgasm to her. but only of you have endured this volcano for more than 10 minutes is a big step .

For some reason Paul don't want her to masturbate. He is preventer her (sadly) the only way to get an orgasm in the first place. He is comes, don't know about her...

It's like a marathon session for them. She is so horny and probably would still be going if Paul was up for it.

Finally she is masturbating at least during sex. She kept telling him not to stop and please I want it more.

Big improvement for them. Hopefully it continues going forward. Leora is like a caged animal being let out.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

It's like a marathon session for them. She is so horny and probably would still be going if Paul was up for it.

Finally she is masturbating at least during sex. She kept telling him not to stop and please I want it more.

Big improvement for them. Hopefully it continues going forward. Leora is like a caged animal being let out.

In some ways I'm pleased I missed it.

Improvement or not, they have a long way to go and watching these two perform has been a painful and embarassing experience for a long time.