the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

As the mod would probably say, this is the wrong thread for the language discussion, however, translation technology is bringing an end to the debate about what language to use. It's fair to say anyone that has anything intelligent to say is understood here.  So... what do you think, Mac or PC?  :)

lol, Mac and enter the Apple device world.

As the mod would probably say, this is the wrong thread for the language discussion, however, translation technology is bringing an end to the debate about what language to use. It's fair to say anyone that has anything intelligent to say is understood here.  So... what do you think, Mac or PC?  :)

lol, Mac and enter the Apple device world.

Exactly!

if we can get back to the subject, paul is touching leora's pussy now... in living room. (someone record plzz:) )

I wouldn't count on others to record your video. Do a Google search for screen recording software and you will find everything you need. I happen to use one called WM Capture.

Paul gave oral to Leora in the bedroom for a few minutes. (nothing before that)

Toward the end Paul had to back off and Leora finished the job with her fingers.

I've tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt in the past but if you can't finish the jib licking her pussy, that's pretty sad.

They then got dressed and went out. Nothing for Paul tonight.

Toward the end Paul had to back off and Leora finished the job with her fingers.

I've tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt in the past but if you can't finish the jib licking her pussy, that's pretty sad.

This is the second time today, in the morning they had sex for almost 25 minutes after almost five hours they went to the room and leora received an oral , that is paul ever had turn 2 times a day. and for me is to be congratulated today was an incredible day for 2 .

This is the second time today, in the morning they had sex for almost 25 minutes after almost five hours they went to the room and leora received an oral , that is paul ever had turn 2 times a day. and for me is to be congratulated today was an incredible day for 2 .

Didn't see the morning session.  Too early in the a.m. for my time zone. No teling what has gotten into Leora to want to go twice in that amount of time.