the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

They can't fuck for the dog....

Trust me it is not the dog that is keeping them from fucking. Leora just does not have three minutes to spare.

Leora et Paul se "chauffent" sur le canapé.

.................................. Could be wrong I usually am.

Hey, have you caught Karen's disease? Although you are both wrong about that, so does that mean you're right? (now I'm getting a headache).

Repeat after me I am I and you are you.

I am I and you are you. (I've still got a headache).

they could not fuck because the damn dog mother fucker. it was better befor not having the dog. We are not intersted in dogs.THROW THE DOG OUT THE WINDOW PAUL!

I hope you are not calling me a Mother fucker. Trust they would fuck no dog or not.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode
On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎07 at 5:40 AM, van the man said:

There you go man. Keep as cool as you can. Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the webs they weave.. and keep on thinking free!!!!!!

Ahhh, my lost youth - where did it all go.....

Moody Blues, On The Threshold Of A Dream 1969.

I wondered if anyone would recognise those words!!!! For some reason they are stuck in my memory banks and I guess they always will be, even when the dementia kicks in!!!!

My other memory is the following....

Lydon Johnson told the nation have no fear of escalation I am trying everyone to please, though this really isn't war we're sending 50,000 more to help save Vietnam for Vietnamese!!!