the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

First, he was looking for some sex (not the succesful way) and she said him nope. Then he turn around angry and she said him "just a blowjob". then she started to giving him a blowjob but he tried to force her everytime. She got angry and then ask him for a massage and then he lost the interest... i think he is a shame...

No he masturbated and shot a load on her top that's why she took it off. He got his that's all that mattered. >:(

Hahaha.  Yeah, plus, as part of the warm up (some of us like the warm-up part a great deal), he played with the dog's ear, picked his nose and generally broadcast the contents (repeatedly) her direction, then drove his hand right into her crotch.  For this, he got his first whining "Nyyy-et!" He approaches her like a landlord trying to collect overdue rent from a cute but recalcitrant tenant. 

Wow, to all the replies about them having sex or wanting to. Interesting but I sure wish she would just open her legs and let her fingers do the walking. Let her fingers take her to the promise land, etc...

and it would be a beautiful sight to behold.

If anybody should masturbate, its her. But apparently either she is too lazy or not interested in orgasm.

Il me semble en effet, cela depuis l'arrivée du couple, qu'elle ne s'intéresse qu'à l'image qu'elle projette. C'est là son unique plaisir, bien plus fort que le sexe... peut-être parce qu'elle n'a jamais connu d'orgasme, je vous l'accorde.

C'est pourquoi je l'ai qualifiée dès le départ de "petite dinde".

--

It seems to me, since the arrival of the couple, she is only interested in the image she projects. This is her only pleasure, much stronger than sex ... maybe because she has never experienced an orgasm, I grant you.

That's why I qualified her from the beginning "small goose".