the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What's going on the 2nd bedroom? I just got on to see Stefan walking to the bedroom butt naked and closing the hallway door behind him. All the lights are still on.

there is someone else in there he was in the guest bedroom and all you could hear was the bed noises for almost 45 minutes. Some one was getting fucked or he was cutting someone up with a saw.

And of course I get home just in time to miss it. If someone was getting fucked, I'm surprised there aren't more pics or at least more discussion about it. Are you sure he wasn't just working out?

You could hear a girl moaning as this was going on.

I don't have access to the bedrooms  so can only hear from the hall.

Do you know if she's still there or did you see her leave? If anything I'll try to catch a glimpse of her when she wakes up tomorrow.

He came out of the guest bedroom after 45 minutes then cam out to the kitchen  then went back to the bedroom he usually goes to for a shower but have not seen anyone else coming out of the guest room but you could definetly hear a girls moan as it sounded like sex.

Do you know if she's still there or did you see her leave? If anything I'll try to catch a glimpse of her when she wakes up tomorrow.

Someone else said Stefan just finished a workout on the stairmaster...then took a shower.

So the case is closed.  He must have had a video or some sort of audio which sounded like moaning.