the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was one of the most awkward sex sessions I've seen in a while: he basically rips her panties off and goes down on her for about 2 minutes while she remained kinda emotionless or not interested. Then he kinda apes his way on top her like he's never had sex before, all while she has this look of "what the fuck are you doing" on her face. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not. Then he flips her over and fucks her from behind for a while, while they both periodically stop to look at television. After he cums on her ass, it seemed like she was more interested in what was on TV than the sex she just had.

The whole thing just looked weird. I will say that those new camera angles are just awesome. It was a nice close up view of the whole thing. I would have recorded it but I caught them too late.

Well that was one of the most awkward sex sessions I've seen in a while: he basically rips her panties off and goes down on her for about 2 minutes while she remained kinda emotionless or not interested. Then he kinda apes his way on top her like he's never had sex before, all while she has this look of "what the fuck are you doing" on her face. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not. Then he flips her over and fucks her from behind for a while, while they both periodically stop to look at television. After he cums on her ass, it seemed like she was more interested in what was on TV than the sex she just had.

The whole thing just looked weird. I will say that those new camera angles are just awesome. It was a nice close up view of the whole thing. I would have recorded it but I caught them too late.

Totally agree. I didn't see it live but just watched the video. I was watching her get dressed on the hall cam and she seemed very dejected, staring at the walls (and maybe contemplating her future based on what I saw of his performance). For me, like the rest of the males on RLC, just another looser.