Elena & Artur - Apartment 4 (New tenants)

Guest OP

1) They're told everything about the apt deal, so nothing to be surprised or upset about.

And to sign the paper was just being official as a contract.

2) About what they'd seen on comp. and appeared to be unhappy's probably some bad news, maybe it was about the event happening in Russia's sky which shocked the whole world and caused over a thousand injured and property damaged in Russia land. Who knows, right ?

My thoughts !

I feel the same as you about  point one.  I suppose it is possible they were told the cams would not be active the first night, but they don't seem to have complained to anyone about them being on.  If they had been misled or misinformed, I would expect them to immediately get on the phone to bitch at someone.  That didn't happen.

I have to disagree with you about point two.  The looks on their faces when they all looked at the computer...their silence at lunch...the way Mighty Mouse looked really pissed and upset even before that...I don't think they saw news of the meteorite.  I think it all points to:

1.  Mighty Mouse got a call from someone she knows who told her what they saw.  Heck, it could have been her mother or father calling her.

2.  Brother started investigating on the laptop while Elena and Artur went shopping.

3.  By the time they returned, brother had the goods and showed it to them.  Elena, especially, looked shocked and unhappy about what she saw.

Since then, all sex between Elena and Artur has been under covers.  Heck, she won't even take off her shirt or bra.  She's almost as bad as Gia.

Interesting note:  After Elena took her long bath, Artur took one.  I watched briefly and didn't record it, but when he got into the tub he took a good long look directly at the camera.  It was almost as if he was daring someone to record him.  Then he lay back and let everything show.  He even got half a hard on later...but he didn't cover it up.  Because of this, I think all the camera shyness during sex...all the covering with a blanket...is all about Elena.

how do you know all did you see the laptop screen?

No, I didn't see the screen.  And, of course, I might be totally wrong about the whole thing.  But I don't think I am.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Kitek, it feels to me like you holdin in some anger. First you seem mad at everyone for not trying your recording program idea, now you coming at JoJo like he isn't just stating his opinion. Although I'm pretty new here, we all seem to get along fine without the anger. Join us

Damn Kitek, it feels to me like you holdin in some anger. First you seem mad at everyone for not trying your recording program idea, now you coming at JoJo like he isn't just stating his opinion. Although I'm pretty new here, we all seem to get along fine without the anger. Join us

yeah right .... I"M THE MADMAN ... ::)

im sure its just me however i cant get the idea out of my head i swear that artur favors the guy that olga hooked up with there in the end  ive went thru the vids i have the hair on that guy was a lil onger butr he could of got a cut im sure im wrong tho and i know the cpl that helped em move in ive seen them in an apt before satill diggin dont know which on but ive see n em  before maybe olgs place i just dont have a lot of past cap footage on her place