Elena & Artur - Apartment 4 (New tenants)

Guest OP

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some more public caps of the two couples -- not so great as the others, but I'm trying to contribute

Where did you get that "RLC Multiview"?

Yeah also curious about that!

Also, shame of the bad cam quality in the bedroom when it's dark. Looks they gonna have sex now.

Programmed it myself, if there's interest for it, I'll consider cleaning it up and sharing with the "community" here

PM me a link and I'll beta test it for you.

OK - I'll send it to you when I find a proper way to host it + squash some bugs

Yeah I'm also a mac user, that's why the development of my app is so slow. Always been thinking to make a HTML/JS/PHP app of it. But it is much harder then to take screenshots.

Lisa, could you add the new couple to your app?

I can't use it to see these people...and I really miss being able to use your app to see them

Yeah I'm also a mac user, that's why the development of my app is so slow. Always been thinking to make a HTML/JS/PHP app of it. But it is much harder then to take screenshots.

I can't use it to see these people...and I really miss being able to use your app to see them

Yeah working on the new version right now, in max 4 hours time it will be online! It is a whole new web version!

Yeah working on the new version right now, in max 4 hours time it will be online! It is a whole new web version!

Thank you, my dear.

(you are female, aren't you?  LOL!!)

Thank you, my dear.

Yeah, think that I am the only female voyeur here :p It is just so entertaining when i'm designing or programming to watch these cams :D

so here is the bath  of the guest where you will see the girl masturbate w the shower wand im still watching looks like the tenets are in for the nite but the guest are playing on the couch ? we will c

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Thank you, my dear.

Yeah, think that I am the only female voyeur here :p It is just so entertaining when i'm designing or programming to watch these cams :D

We have a couple of lesbian members (LezVoyeur, Samantha).  If you are straight, you might be the only straight female who has posted on the forum.

I certainly hope RLC is reading this forum.  In just the last few hours, there has been a whole lot of reaction to the new couple(s).  This is great feedback for the site owners.

And just a bit more feedback for them:  Fix the fricken cam in the bedroom!!  (and don't take a month and a half to do it, either)