LEGACY

Guest SoSloDnI bob

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Keep up the good work. Still, I'm giving you a -1 for trying to follow in NL's footsteps, as if a slimey limey could take credit for NL's historic efforts.  NL (may he be blessed by Allah)  simply can't be matched. But keep up the good work anyway, Swampy.

Guest Squirrel

Thank you for your kind remark. But seeing as how we are currently tied at -61, and understanding your mightiness, I will yield the field and award you a well deserved -1.

Cool.  8)  It looks like another game to jump in on. How can I resist? But I'll need to sit back and take a wait and see game to assure that my opponents are truly worthy.

They are neck and neck and will stop at nothing to see who can get to 100 first.

Hey Swampy. You never stated where you were in the other thread. But a swingin' swamp dude like you should be in the Everglades. Say maybe in the nice quiet little town of Lakeport. Right on Lake Okeechobee's western edge. The restaurants there serve the best gator you ever ate.  :P

Now onto the real question. Seeing as I haven't clicked any of the links to watch, are you putting the proper couples in the proper threads? Or are you going to mass post them all in the Random Forum?

Guest Squirrel

Cool.  8)  It looks like another game to jump in on. How can I resist? But I'll need to sit back and take a wait and see game to assure that my opponents are truly worthy.

They are neck and neck and will stop at nothing to see who can get to 100 first.

Hop in. We're game. And you've got mighty big street cred, bro. Whether slimey and slippery like Big Al, or warm and furry like me, or just plain nefarious (that's you), all are welcome to enjoy the legacy of our departed brave brother NL.

Guest SoSloDnI bob

Now onto the real question. Seeing as I haven't clicked any of the links to watch, are you putting the proper couples in the proper threads? Or are you going to mass post them all in the Random Forum?

re: VIDS - I will put all videos in the random forum, actually in this thread, but they will have different labels. I am not going through and individually labelling every vid, as there is well over 40GB of the damned stuff. So I will put A&A for Alina and Anton, etc..... and a simple numbering system.

I'm afraid you will have to work out what they all are yourselves, but I will try not to put things in the wrong places, but I'm only Croc after all, so could make errors.

Ouch. I clicked a link and it wanted me to download some shit that I've never heard of. Then, a ton of ads telling me my browser is outdated and that I need a faster one and a bunch of other shit. So forget that.

So...You're a Croc and not an Alli. I should have noticed the eyes further toward the top of the head. Alli's are down on the sides. Fresh or salt water?  ;D You can't be in Oz. You don't spell words funny and add a 'U' into them.

Whatever. Carry on.