Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General - Part #6

SPYING 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

What you think of this Lady ??

538_1000.jpg

Suffice to say, I really don't like tats or those silly piercings at all. The belly button is good with something feminine in it, but the nipple bars have to go. Even a 'hood ornament' is cool to flick around with your tongue.

• Like 1

Spy, where are you getting these pix of these girls with such huge pussies? I personally have never seen any that were that big. I could get my whole head in some of them.

Maybe they all have John Holmes or one of his relatives for fuck buddies. If I were to have sex with them, they wouldn't even know I was there!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Spy, where are you getting these pix of these girls with such huge pussies? I personally have never seen any that were that big. I could get my whole head in some of them.

Maybe they all have John Holmes or one of his relatives for fuck buddies. If I were to have sex with them, they wouldn't even know I was there!!

I figured some CC members would have a comment about those B I G pussy, i think some guys & gals will be scared to perform the "Art of CUNNILINGUS" 

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

TBG 150 Here's a girl with no tattoos or body piercing, a plain girl next door

940_1000.jpg

• Like 2