Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General - Part #6

SPYING 1

7 hours ago, winnlove said:

I will NEVER give you some points for your phony comments, here we go. You're just a parasite of the subject of this work done by very competent people ... We do not give a shit about your comments! everyone "experienced" here, (unlike you) can do it, and we must respect those who put these photos! It's up to them, they are all those points, who do not use their photos? ... to get points!

So, from now on, you stay in your own pictures, and everyone is happy.

A word to you ...  

If your comments are directed at me, you wasted your time. I could care less about points and likes. That's for children to get excited about. I never copied anyone else's work on this forum and used it as my own. I dare you to find just ONE example. You can't. 

Are you so blind that you can't see in my post that I like both girls. 

So, from now on, mind your own business and quit being a troll. I will continue to add to this forum just like I always have. If you don't like that, do what I do, put me on your ignore list like I'm going to do you. 

Sorry Spy to have to break the continuity of your thread, but trolls abound in this sick world of ours and they must be called out.