Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Since December 10th 2018 this apartment showed absolutely no interest to me since that day and on that day unfortunately no one bothered to present a replay tape of greatest bating I have ever seen from her on that day

i like this couple but most of the time they are very boring same positions every time no foreplay  for being so young they bang like old married couple

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:57 AM, thomas979 said:

i like this couple but most of the time they are very boring same positions every time no foreplay  for being so young they bang like old married couple

I also find it a bit off the way she uses a roll of paper towels to mop up after him, rather than a box of tissues. It's not as if they are not living in a new, affluent Russia, with a smart apartment and all mod cons. I've seen this with other couples too, using toilet rolls or other things to do the mopping up. It must be said that Leora is much kinder to the environment and mops up after herself using her underwear which is about to go in the wash and I think that is far more pleasant a way of cleaning up.

Or is there some reason why paper towels rather than facial tissues are not widely available in Russia when they are everywhere else in the modern world and are so much more hygienic?

The couple has always been boring and non eventful. Their sex is boring. They have boring friends and in the rare once in a blue moon instance they have a party, their parties are boring. But my opinion is rather jaded. There are literally only two couples I like on RLC.

I just get so frustrated seeing attractive women having boring sex I get discouraged from watching anybody in general.

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The couple has always been boring and non eventful. Their sex is boring. They have boring friends and in the rare once in a blue moon instance they have a party, their parties are boring. But my opinion is rather jaded. There are literally only two couples I like on RLC.

I just get so frustrated seeing attractive women having boring sex I get discouraged from watching anybody in general.

I think you do have a point. Unfortunately this IS real life and many people - even the most attractive ones in the community - do lead boring lives and lack imagination and empathy/sensitivity/thoughtfulness and certainly adventurousness it has to be acknowledged.

Hello everyone I want it so much for this couple or mainly her to jump-start this apartment and on December 10th 2018 I actually thought it was happening but unfortunately no one produce any replay videos of that day but I have to tell you this young lady without the husband can be extremely Wild because on that day she did some things I never seen her do before and she was so full of life, but after that day absolutely nothing else happen so  instead of building on that wild day, it went back to the same boring apartment and whatever happened on that day was just gone and she never did anything like that again