Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Lana's Blonde guest is really cute, but she has to be thinking about joining the nunnery as she is about as conservative as any guest that Lana has ever had stay with her, even her mother was far more sexy and sensual than this blonde guest has been, I keep thinking that she will get a little more comfortable with the being in front of the cameras, but she hasn't yet and so I don't expect anything from this hot young girl other than what we have seen of her. Hell she changes in the bathroom off camera.

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lana's Blonde guest is really cute, but she has to be thinking about joining the nunnery as she is about as conservative as any guest that Lana has ever had stay with her, even her mother was far more sexy and sensual than this blonde guest has been, I keep thinking that she will get a little more comfortable with the being in front of the cameras, but she hasn't yet and so I don't expect anything from this hot young girl other than what we have seen of her. Hell she changes in the bathroom off camera.

She did put her nylons on earlier in the guest room but shot out into the hall off cam to put her bra on, hell it probably be more appealing watching grass grow than sitting around watching for even a nip slip from this one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

She did put her nylons on earlier in the guest room but shot out into the hall off cam to put her bra on, hell it probably be more appealing watching grass grow than sitting around watching for even a nip slip from this one. 

Obviously this is another one of those girls who come and go, never to be discussed after they leave, and for sure has no future with RLC and the it's voyeur project.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Obviously this is another one of those girls who come and go, never to be discussed after they leave, and for sure has no future with RLC and the it's voyeur project.

Well maybe she will start being a reg. at Lana's like the other friend and loosen up in time and maybe have a fling like the other girl did

• Like 1