Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

I checked on RLC, saw a thumbnail of Lana+Robert going at it...on a view of the couch that is normally paid. I selected the cam and after a LONG time got a video feed. The video feed was choppy. The couple was approaching climax.  The screen froze............................................................................ for a long long time..............................then went black with 3 dots. When the video returned it was cleanup time!

I do not subscribe to RLC, I get what I get from CC.   I understand there are people who pay big bucks for membership to RLC, plus replay. $$$$. The quality of the product RLC is providing has some problems. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I checked on RLC, saw a thumbnail of Lana+Robert going at it...on a view of the couch that is normally paid. I selected the cam and after a LONG time got a video feed. The video feed was choppy. The couple was approaching climax.  The screen froze............................................................................ for a long long time..............................then went black with 3 dots. When the video returned it was cleanup time!

I do not subscribe to RLC, I get what I get from CC.   I understand there are people who pay big bucks for membership to RLC, plus replay. $$$$. The quality of the product RLC is providing has some problems. 

There is no quality of any product that RLC provides.  There is only quantity of the product!!  RLC has never and will never provide quality of their product!!!  However, who the fuck am I to post such a comment??  Keep paying and you will keep wasting!

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Too many hogging the Bandwidth.

Lana was so hot today. I knew she had it in her. Any body ever wonder why it's always the girls masturbating and never the guys? I mean given the stereo type. But you never see the guys doing it but the girls are always horny.

Hornyness don't have shit to do with it. A girl doesn't get on the kitchen table and rub one out when she's horny, but she will to give the audience and her fans something to gawk over. As for why guys don't do it? It's because nobody is sitting around begging to see guys jerking off. And the people that do want to see him will hardly ever post about it. And even if they did, maybe he doesn't want to jerk off for a bunch of other dudes. Now if there was forum full of girls constantly hoping to see it, just maybe he might consider it. At least, this is my presumption.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hornyness don't have shit to do with it. A girl doesn't get on the kitchen table and rub one out when she's horny, but she will to give the audience and her fans something to gawk over. As for why guys don't do it? It's because nobody is sitting around begging to see guys jerking off. And the people that do want to see him will hardly ever post about it. And even if they did, maybe he doesn't want to jerk off for a bunch of other dudes. Now if there was forum full of girls constantly hoping to see it, just maybe he might consider it. At least, this is my presumption.

Put very well Misc every point spot on. No guy, personally, wants watching other guys jerk off unless you are gay lol. And as far as the girls are concerned, especially on VH, its only done for the views and the money.

Lana and Robert at it this morning.. He pounding the crap out of her.. hmm I changed my screen to HD ..like somehow it was never on...not sure why but when looking at Lana ..like wow didn't realise how pretty she is...

7 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Lana and Robert at it this morning.. He pounding the crap out of her.. hmm I changed my screen to HD ..like somehow it was never on...not sure why but when looking at Lana ..like wow didn't realise how pretty she is...

You never realized how beautiful Lana is ? she has incredible smile, and sexual eyes. Not to mention a body to die for.

• Like 1

I feel so pity for the rabbit they have that relatively small cage,the poor thing barely gets out and have to just stay there with almost no space to walk.Some animals belong in nature or at least in houses,fields that have the conditions for them.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I feel so pity for the rabbit they have that relatively small cage,the poor thing barely gets out and have to just stay there with almost no space to walk.Some animals belong in nature or at least in houses,fields that have the conditions for them.

Yeah, know what you mean. A pet rabbit is not so bad if, like Anabel and Efim's, the creature can roam around free like any other domestic pet. This is less agreeable