Eva & Sam - Pictures (2019)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea of videos... these pictures are so far, One at a time, and I edit them to clear out distractions... way too much time … but I like you crazy bastards to try... I mean really, I have laundry, and bills to organize, dogs to walk... this is a challenge, but a huge Tip Of The Hat to these talented people who do the big lifting of videos.... I find this ??Hotscopes link and others play most videos in time?  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hope 85 why do we follow these nutbars?? very strange but I would invite them to all my parties.... and what do you think they are looking for anyway...  FUN !!!

K47N.png Sam Darling is there anything IN THERE?  Could there be!!!!! 

K470.png K47x.png K47S.png  

seriously take a good look

K47k.png K47G.png K47i.png  

K47v.png K47Z.png K47r.png 

I can't feel anything ...perhaps you have something bigger? 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:35 AM, Mark Thompson said:

I have no idea of videos... these pictures are so far, One at a time, and I edit them to clear out distractions... way too much time … but I like you crazy bastards to try... I mean really, I have laundry, and bills to organize, dogs to walk... this is a challenge, but a huge Tip Of The Hat to these talented people who do the big lifting of videos.... I find this ??Hotscopes link and others play most videos in time?  

hotscopes will see you right for most things, and his videos stay up. There are others that post here, but MAB etc delete them. Hotscopes stick around better.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

hotscopes will see you right for most things, and his videos stay up. There are others that post here, but MAB etc delete them. Hotscopes stick around better.

yes and hotscopes doesn't ask for me to agree to give access to my personal info, and I never know how far these companies dig or mine into my privacy once I give permission...

I was meaning to say I personally have no idea how to create a video... RLC Replay if you pay, and hotscopes iyou don't.... google surprises me at what pops up 

Also on google the Reallifecamshd or vip brings up a series of exclusive videos a bit random but you can target apts/ couples etc and they too keep a history

• Like 1