Adeline & Markus - Videos (2019)

On 3/13/2019 at 2:21 PM, Mittsy1 said:

March 13, 2019 and I missed the beginning.

https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/KqWHV7Pu/file.html
https://mab.to/7jN8eJ686

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

please explain....I thought if you posted Reallifecam Logo, these ?watermarks and these beeping dark spots....that you (my IPC?)  could get blocked access to RLC.... so why is it that Mittsy1 and others post whole screen grabs most of the time???  I like to crop anyway to drop distracting and clutter objects....but also to remove logos etc … curious

On 3/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, Mark Thompson said:

please explain....I thought if you posted Reallifecam Logo, these ?watermarks and these beeping dark spots....that you (my IPC?)  could get blocked access to RLC.... so why is it that Mittsy1 and others post whole screen grabs most of the time???  I like to crop anyway to drop distracting and clutter objects....but also to remove logos etc … curious

I'm only guessing, being I'm not well versed in this kind of thing. But, maybe records thru a VPN and only captures the free cams?? Just a thought

• Like 1

Finally we see Adeline have a nice orgasm and swallow a load of cum. This woman is an amazing lover when she has the right lover. What I wouldn't give to spend a few days with her. We would never leave the bedroom. Although at my age I might need a little help.... lol

Shit sorry mods. In the wrong thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...