Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2019)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Black Leone  I couldn't agree more … Hope85, Just Man , and a few others are remarkable and have been generous throughout . I Lust for the Hard Tease that is Serafina and visit regularly with hopes of a glimpse and a show. Other than I do have, lost in my pic files, some of her sweet tities falling out of a bathrobe. They will be found and posted as someone asked about.... I just saw a few new ones AWESOME.... Well I am trying to clear out old pic files since I've learned to post now. Some of the Sera 'Haters will find it a waste of time ,so the first one is for them...the rest is for others to enjoy a simply 'Pretty Woman' ( and  therefore dedicated to Marwa)  enjoy...

KZl4.png KZl5.png KZlq.png KZlV.png 

Ok put down your mop Honey and let's get this Party Started.... 

KZl3.png  

KZlI.png

KZlc.png 

KZlM.png

KZlX.png

KZl7.png 

KZlU.png 

KZlh.png 

• Like 11

let the Sera in clothes Tortue continue....with a little help from her friends...

KZtE.png KZtR.png  

KZtf.png 

KZtO.png KZtP.png KZtj.png 

KZtD.png 

KZtK.png 

KZte.png 

and a little more colour Girls.....

KZt2.png  and in I can't resist Department....now there is  a couple of fine 'Lays'

• Like 9

Explain one thing....Do all Russian women wear lingerie at parties, in the kitchen on a Tuesday???? I will move there.... But from my love of Barcelona ...so Sensual and Liberated (and the heat id fine too)  it must be all of the above...

KZwM.png KZwI.png 

KZwm.png KZwV.png 

OMG  just imagine these luscious Hanging fruits of Goddesses unclothed and free to Blow my Fucking Mind 

KZw3.png  Just Imagine   KZw3.png 

and unfortunately I must keep on just Imagining...KZwy.png  

KZwq.png and Imagining....Boing!!!!!

KZwT.png  KZw9.png

• Like 9