PHOTOS

Guest OP

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RLCaddict

I wish we could hear them. It was weird how they all gathered around the computer, and looked surprised or at least intrigued.

I wish we could hear them. It was weird how they all gathered around the computer, and looked surprised or at least intrigued.

My initial impression:

Artur - didn't seem too bothered.

Elena - surprised, shocked, unhappy.  But I think she might come around.

Mighty Mouse - I think someone she knows told her and that bothers her more than anything.

Her guy - not sure about him, but he is very quiet.

I don't know...they must know that everything in that house is on the Internet.  Heck, Mighty Mouse acted like she was performing for the cam in the bath last night.  Maybe none of them realized that people they know would see the stuff.

I sure hope Mighty Mouse doesn't shut her shows down.

@Wacky - I don't think they are talking about it at lunch.  They all seem pretty quiet.

My initial impression:

Artur - didn't seem too bothered.

Elena - surprised, shocked, unhappy.  But I think she might come around.

Mighty Mouse - I think someone she knows told her and that bothers her more than anything.

Her guy - not sure about him, but he is very quiet.

I don't know...they must know that everything in that house is on the Internet.  Heck, Mighty Mouse acted like she was performing for the cam in the bath last night.  Maybe none of them realized that people they know would see the stuff.

I sure hope Mighty Mouse doesn't shut her shows down.

@Wacky - I don't think they are talking about it at lunch.  They all seem pretty quiet.

!Well I would like to know what they were seeing on the monitor but I think it's something else, I hope so. They seem Relaxed now!