PHOTOS

Guest OP

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had sex under the covers. That's disappointing.

Yeah and Hair-Trigger...I mean, Artur...was just as quick as ever.  I would think Elena is disappointed as well, but I suspect she's never really had good sex so she doesn't know what she's missing.

I'll be posting that vid as soon as it is uploaded...for any who want to see it.

Hey Jojo, you know the average time of intercourse? Its not half an hour...

Sure...I'm aware of the statistics.  And when you are talking about stroking to climax, your point is relevant.  But when talking about a couple having sex to mutual satisfaction, the stroking isn't all there is to it. 

And that, I suspect, is the problem with this couple.  So far, the only sex I've seen from them is Artur stroking to achieve HIS satisfaction.  I haven't seen any action from him directed toward Elena getting anything out of it.

Who knows...maybe Elena wants it like that.  Maybe she doesn't want sex, but because she loves Artur she''ll let him have what he wants...a good squirt.  Or maybe she has never, ever, had good sex and thinks this is what it's all about.

Now, for me personally, a half hour usually isn't long enough.  But then, I pay attention to my Lady.

Great pics. They don't seem shy. Hopefully, the won't get scared when they find out about this site.

There are millions of sites! will be hard to find, I think they are an exhibitionist, and this is very good for all of us!

There might be millions of sites, but camcaps always shows up right below reallifecam for me. In other words if they just searched for reallifecam.com they will see camcaps.