New premium member here!

I'm a brand new premium member of RLC and must say, what I've seen over the past 2 days is worth every penny.
However........I'm suddenly NOT seeing the thumbnails under "RLC Live: Popular cameras right now" and this makes it impossible to follow all the action as it starts. 
I did not hit the + or - and all the replay thumbnail still show.and can be expanded using the + or - there.
Is there a customer service for RLC?? I don't see any icon for that.
Thanks in advance for any help ! 

2 hours ago, Peep_R said:

I'm a brand new premium member of RLC and must say, what I've seen over the past 2 days is worth every penny.
However........I'm suddenly NOT seeing the thumbnails under "RLC Live: Popular cameras right now" and this makes it impossible to follow all the action as it starts. 
I did not hit the + or - and all the replay thumbnail still show.and can be expanded using the + or - there.
Is there a customer service for RLC?? I don't see any icon for that.
Thanks in advance for any help ! 

For future needs, scroll to the bottom of the RLC page--in the black area at the bottom to the right just click customer support and you get the info you need

RLC support email and

Segpay email

• Like 1